Every desktop PC or laptop is equipped with a sound card. It allows you to process incoming and outgoing media files and broadcast them through speakers. To process the hardware module in the Windows operating system itself, a special driver and software are provided.
Often on the net you can find the question of how to open "Re altek" on "Windows 10"? Users note that the latest software version is not always displayed in the quick access bar of the system clock. This article will describe common errors and solutions related to this issue.
What is the program for?
Before answering the question of how to open Re altek on Windows 10, you should understand the software itself in more detail. This is a classic set of basic drivers needed to play media files. Most PCs and laptops have programs for working with sound and its settings of the Re altek brand.
By default, the driver icon in the form of a speaker is located in the lower right corner on the main screen of the operating system. Clicking on it opens a small menu in which the user can edit the volume level and set additional sound effects.
The question of how to open "Re altek" on "Windows 10" basically arises exactly when the icon disappears from the main panel. In addition, the complete lack of sound may be the cause.
Main reasons for missing panel
When solving the question of how to open Re altek on Windows 10, it is worth understanding the very problem that caused this problem.
Main reasons why there is no sound or driver icon on the panel:
- "Windows 10" was installed without additional drivers. A common mistake if users are using pirated operating systems.
- Other sound drivers were loaded during installation of the operating system. The problem occurs due to a conflict between the audio hardware and the components installed in the system.
- The driver has been corrupted or disabled. The problem is related to an operating system failure or driver file corruption.
These are the 3 main reasons why the question most often arises of how to open the Re altek panel on Windows 10. In any case, it is important to find an error in the work. Simply reinstalling the driver will not always solve this problem.problems.
Return of badge
There are also 3 solutions to the question of how to open the "Re altek" menu on "Windows 10". Before proceeding to fix the error, it is important to go to the computer properties, to the "Hardware" tab. All system devices and installed drivers are located there.
- In the properties of the computer, find the item "Sound devices". A menu will open where all media devices will be listed. Select "Re altek" and go to its properties. Click on "Update Driver". The system will search for hardware and update obsolete files. This method is suitable if the driver files have been deleted or damaged.
- The second method is suitable when the program and its drivers are completely missing. If there is no system disk that came with the PC or laptop, then you should go to the Re altek official website. In the "Downloads" section, select the appropriate driver version and download it to your PC. After that, the program must be installed and the computer restarted.
- If all drivers work correctly and there are no failures, and there is no icon in the toolbar, the program was probably excluded from startup. To fix this, you need to open the console by pressing the key combination Win + R. A line will open where you need to enter the msconfig command and press ok. In the window that appears, select the "Startup" item and check the box next to the "Re altek" program. Next, you need to restart your PC.
Describedmethods in most cases help to fix the problem with the absence of an icon in the toolbar. In extreme cases, completely uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it may help.