On the Web, there are a huge number of online services for communicating and transferring various files, referred to as social networks. WhatsApp can be attributed to them. However, this application has a slightly different structure. This article will show you how to set up WhatsApp on a Samsung phone or other model.
First, of course, you need to download this application.
- The first step is to open the Play Market and sign in to your Google account. If not, then you should create your own account.
- In the search bar, enter the name of the WhatsApp messenger program and find the application from the manufacturer of the same name.
- Press the "Download" button after reading the license agreement.
- After installation, you must touch the "Open" button in the Play Market or select the application icon that has now appeared on the main screen.
The first step to solving the question "how to set up WhatsApp on a smartphone"perfect. Next, you need to register on the service and configure all the parameters for yourself in order to make the use as convenient as possible.
The advantage of using this application is that you do not need to create a login to create an account. Instead, a phone number is entered, and then a password is invented for protection.
- After installing the application and opening it, a window will appear where you need to read the terms and conditions of use. It is recommended to read them so that there are no misunderstandings in the future. After assimilation of the information, you need to click the "Accept and continue" button located below.
- The next step is to enter a phone number to create an account. It is recommended to indicate the number of the SIM card that is used on this phone, so as not to get confused later. Also at this step, you must select the country of residence.
- After entering the number, a one-time code will be sent to the specified phone. It usually arrives immediately, within one minute.
- By entering the code and clicking the continue button, the user will be taken to the personal data page. Here you need to enter your name, which will be visible to other subscribers. It is also recommended that you include your first name so that other people can recognize the user immediately. At this stage, you can upload a photo that will be displayed to others.
- Now, by clicking on the "New message" button at the top of the application, you can enter into a dialogue with those contacts who use WhatsApp. You can alsoinvite a friend by sending them a link to install the app.
The basic rules of how to set up WhatsApp on your phone are covered.
How to download a photo from a user's avatar?
If any subscriber has a cool picture, you can download it to your phone. To do this, click on the dialogue with the subscriber, then go to the profile of this user. Having done this, you must click on the photo, and then save it to the gallery by clicking on the Share button, or "Share".
Connect WhatsApp to two devices
How to set up WhatsApp on two phones and is it possible? There are situations when a person is forced to use two phones to communicate on WhatsApp. The rules of this application indicate that this possibility is not provided. However, through some manipulations, such an idea can be implemented.
Method one - without third-party programs. For this option, you need to have a computer through which operations will be carried out. Step by step instructions:
- First of all, you need to download the desktop version of WhatsApp on your PC. This can be done by going to the official website of the app.
- Now you need to run the program on your smartphone.
- In the application, you need to find the WhatsApp Web button, which is located in the top bar in the settings.
- By pointing the smartphone camera at the code that appears on the computer, you can log in on your phone and use the application.
This method shows you how to set up WhatsApp on your phone and laptop at the same time.
The second option is more complex and requires additional software. Phones must first be set to admin rights to be able to access hidden system files. Next, you need to download a program called Titanium Backup. Step by step instructions:
- From the first device, you need to copy all the data from the WhatsApp folder, which can be found in the phone's file manager.
- The copied files need to be moved to the folder with the installed Titanium Backup program on another phone.
- Now you need to go to the following path in the folder with the program: Batch data - Restore missing software with data. Need to find the WhatsApp folder.
- You should check the box "Software + data".
After the manipulations, it becomes possible to use the application from two devices simultaneously.
Instructions on how to set up WhatsApp on your phone have been reviewed. As you can see, this process is not too complicated, you just need to follow the recommendations. Using this application simplifies the correspondence by regular SMS messages on the phone, so it is recommended to install the program for all users with Internet access.