For some time now, users have been thinking about how to give stickers to a friend in VK. What it is? And in general, is it possible to cope with such an operation? We will try to understand all these issues and not only further.
In fact, even a novice Internet user will be able to understand how to work with stickers in VK. It's pretty easy to do.
The sticker is…
How to send stickers to a friend in VK? First you need to understand what you have to deal with.
A sticker is a kind of emoticon. It is sent to a person as a separate message and contains some kind of picture, sometimes with an inscription. Outwardly, the sticker looks like a sticker.
So, a sticker is a unique picture that is always available for insertion into messages and comments. Stickers in VK are free and paid. The former cannot be gifted - the user adds them to his list of stickers on his own. But paid "stickers" as a virtual present can be presented without much difficulty.
Gift from PC: the first way
How to give a friend stickers in VK?The first way to solve the problem is to use the very popular web interface.
So, in order to present a virtual gift in the form of a set of "stickers" on the social network "VKontakte", you must do the following:
- Replenish your VK account. Without it, you won't be able to pay for a set of stickers.
- Open your page, and then go to the profile of the user to whom you want to give a gift.
- Click on the button with the image of a gift box. It is located under the avatar near the "Send message" button.
- Scroll through the list of gifts to the very end, and then click in the "Sticker Sets" section on "Show All".
- Choose a present you want to give to a friend.
- Make a signature message for the gift if necessary, and set the privacy of the display of the giver's name.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
At this stage, active actions can be completed. A certain amount of funds for a set of virtual stickers will be deducted from the sender's account. And the donee will have a new set of stickers that he can use at any time.
Important: one specific sticker cannot be given as a gift, only a set.
The considered method is not the only one. The thing is that giving gifts is offered not only from a computer or laptop. The mobile version of VK also supportssimilar option.
I wonder how you can present stickers to a friend in VK from your phone? In this case, you can proceed as follows:
- Open the mobile version of the site "VKontakte". On mobile devices, it is activated by default.
- Select the "My Messages" option.
- Click on the dialogue with the person you want to please with a set of "stickers".
- Click on the smiley face image.
- Click on the button with the stickers you want to give.
- Select the control labeled "Send" ("Gift").
- Confirm the operation by writing a signature message to the gift.
Similarly, you can give "stickers" through the full version of the social network. In this case, in the "Smilies" window, it is recommended to click on the "Sticker Shop" button. In it, the user will be able to find all available paid sets of virtual "stickers".
How to give a friend stickers in VK through the application
There is another method for solving the problem. We are talking about working with the VK application. It works on iOS and Android.
To send a gift or sticker pack to a friend, you will need:
- Enter the official VKontakte app for mobile devices.
- Switch to the page of the friend you want to please with a present.
- Click on the section "More actions" - it is underuser avatar.
- Select the "Give a gift" function.
- Click on "Sticker Packs".
At this stage, the giver will be asked to choose what type of "stickers" to send as a gift. After confirming the operation, the case will be completed.
We figured out how to give stickers to a friend in VK. This process is not much different from the presentation of virtual postcards in the mentioned social network.