Creating roulettes based on the computer game CS:GO is quite a lucrative activity that can bring a lot of income if everything is properly organized. First you need to decide for what purposes it is created.
If you want to make such a service for profit, you will have to try and invest some money to attract players and the quality of the resource. Next, consider how to create a CS:GO Roulette from scratch.
Project concept and marketing
There are many different variants of roulettes that you can create yourself. You can have site users pay to enter or bid in an auction for something that sells for less than on Steam. You can create a "CS: GO" roulette, as on other sites that are very popular. The only limits are your imagination and available resources.
Below is information about the most popular types of such roulettes. It will help you decide how to create a roulette site "CS: GO":
- Purchasing tickets. Each ticket purchasedincreases the chance of winning. This type of roulette is the most popular, as more than half of the sites work on this principle.
- Roulette of things. Here the user has to pay with skins, not money. Each weapon delivered will be priced using the Steam marketplace. There are about 20% of such roulettes in the network.
- Purchasing a skin at half price with a winning ticket. Here, as in the first form, you must purchase a ticket. If you win, you can buy the skin for less than on Steam.
- Opening cases. The user is presented with several types of cases to choose from, similar to those in CS: GO.
After you have decided on the desired type of roulette, you can download or buy its script, which is then simply transferred using the file manager to the root of the site.
Receiving income from roulette
After you figured out how to create a CS: GO roulette and decided on its type, you can think about possible income.
For example, 1,000 people per day participate in the AWP Dragon Lore draw. For one game, the user will need to pay 100 rubles and, thus, 10,000 rubles of profit comes out per day, and at least 300 thousand can be received per month. Everything will depend on the winning odds. After the "CS: GO" roulette is created, you will receive approximately this level of income.
You should also take care of betting on other skins with a higher chance ofwin.
How much money will you need to invest?
There are four items that will require your investment:
- Acquiring or developing a roulette script. To create a more professional and high-quality roulette, you will need to hire a designer, programmer and layout designer, which will cost at least 200 thousand rubles. You can also buy a ready-made script or even download it for free.
- After that, you need to take care of the winnings for your users. The first month of work will take at least 150,000 rubles from you, since the purchase of one or two AWP Dragon Lore will cost at least 100 thousand.
- Promotion of the project.
- Hosting, domain and site protection.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in how to create a CS: GO roulette wheel, but such an idea requires considerable investments, which not everyone can pull.