Mistakes that appear while working at a computer can happen with enviable frequency. Most often, problems arise in the system, but sometimes this factor is affected by the breakdown of some components. In this case, it is recommended to call a qualified specialist to come and check their performance. But in this article we will talk about something else - about the HDD He alth program. It will help you check your hard drive for bad sectors and offer a full report on the analysis done. It can help you find out if your hard drive needs repair.
A little about the program
How to use HDD He alth, we'll talk a little later, now it's worth giving a few words to the application itself.
The presented program is one of the fastest to check hard drives for errors. Among other things, it has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy tounderstood even by an inexperienced user. Also worth mentioning is the monitoring function, which allows you to monitor the correct operation of the disk in the background. Pay your attention to the fact that the program interacts not only with the HDD, but also with the SSD.
How to use
Now let's move on to how to use the HDD He alth app. Here's what to do:
Download the program to your computer and install it.
- At startup, the program can fit into the tray, starting monitoring the system, so to open its window, click on the tray icon.
- On the main screen of the application, you must first select the disk to be scanned. This is done in the Drive table.
- Slightly below you can observe the temperature of the disk and its so-called lives. If the first indicator does not exceed the mark of 40 ° C, and the second has a mark of about 100%, then there is nothing to worry about - your drive is working.
- You can also view more detailed drive information by opening the Drive SMART Attributes window. To do this, press the Drive button and select the item of the same name in the menu.
- In the new window, pay attention to the Value and Worst indicators - their values should not exceed the value of the Threshold indicator, if so, then the disk needs to be repaired.
This is how you can easily find out about the he alth of the disk in the HDD He alth program.
As you can see, the HDD He alth app does not have a cumbersome interface loaded withextra data - everything is quite simple. Only important information appears before you, based on which you can draw a conclusion about the performance of your device. Finally, I would like to recommend that you always leave the program enabled, it will inform you of problems if they occur.