How to remove from the blacklist in Odnoklassniki? We will have to deal with this issue further. In fact, even a schoolboy can find the answer. Managing the black list in "OK" takes a minimum of time and effort. And the user does not need any special knowledge. Below we will consider all the ways to remove a person from the so-called "ignore".
About the blacklist
But before being removed from the black list in Odnoklassniki, the user should consider whether it is worth doing this. After all, adding a user to "ignore" implies some restrictions.
- unable to visit the page of the person who blocked the user;
- no rights to send messages to a specific person.
If you want to resume communication, you will first have to get a person from the black list. It is proposed to do this in different ways. Which ones?
Let's start with the simplest scenario - removal from the computer. Howremove user from blacklist?
This will require:
- Go through authorization on Odnoklassniki in your profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Black List".
- Click on the "Delete" button next to the icon of the corresponding user.
Done! Now it’s clear how to remove from the black list in Odnoklassniki. This is just one of the possible scenarios. What else is offered to users of the social network?
For example, you can act using a special navigation menu. This technique is somewhat reminiscent of the previous alignment. The difference is that the blacklist is entered in different ways. There are no other significant differences in techniques.
How to remove a person from the black list in Odnoklassniki? For this you need:
- Go to your social network profile.
- At the top of the window, click on the "More" button.
- Go to the "Blacklist" section.
- Repeat the last step from the previous instruction.
Actually, it's not that hard. But that's not all. Modern users can manage the blacklist in "OK" in different ways.
Through the questionnaire
The next trick isn't in high demand, but it still happens. How to remove a friend from the blacklist? "Odnoklassniki" offer to translate the idea intolife directly from the user profile.
The blacklist clearing guide looks like this:
- Go through authorization in your profile.
- Any known way to enter the profile of a person added to the blacklist.
- Click on the avatar - a special menu will open.
- Select "Remove from blacklist" command.
- Confirm operation.
In just a few seconds after the done actions, the user will be unlocked. This technique does not cause any difficulties.
We figured out how to remove this or that person from the black list in "OK". Is it possible to mass clear the corresponding menu item?
Unfortunately not. The thing is that in order to completely clear the black list, you will have to remove people from there one by one. It is not possible to remove several users at a time. It is for this reason that it is recommended to regularly check your "blacklist" and clean it.
You will have to act somewhat differently if the user decides to bring the idea to life on a mobile platform. More precisely, through a specialized application for phones. If you plan to clear the "blacklist" using a browser, the previously studied recommendations will do.
In the case of working with a special application for mobile phones, you must:
- Enter the "OK" smartphone app.
- Go through authorization usingyour username and password.
- Click on the button with three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Open "Settings" section.
- Click on your name.
- Click on the Blacklist section.
- In the upper right corner of the line with the desired user, click on the button with three dots.
- Select the "Delete" option.
- Perform procedure confirmation.
Now it's clear how to remove from the blacklist in Odnoklassniki. All of the above methods work equally well. Users can use any instruction we have learned so far.
Is it possible to clear the black list through special applications? No. Most of these programs are scams. They are recommended to be avoided. After all, clearing the blacklist is a fairly simple procedure. And even a novice user will be able to cope with the task.