ArcheAge is a new generation MMORPG. More precisely, "almost new." The system requirements of Archeage are quite high, and the optimization is lame. If you want to enjoy massive PvP and all the other pleasures of today's online games, get a powerful PC ready and get ready for a challenge. They almost certainly will.
System requirements for Archeage on PC
For a normal game, you will need a car of the following configuration.
- Processor - at least i7 with a frequency of 4.4 GHz. You can try on i5, but in this case, problems are possible.
- Video card - from GTX 650 Ti. At least that's what the official system requirements for Archeage say. In fact, you will need a much, much more serious video adapter.
- RAM - from 8 GB, but this will not be enough! Ideally, the system requirements for Archeage at this point are about 16 GB.
- You will need at least 30 GB of free hard disk space. Ideally, it should work on SSD technology.
Will these parameters be enough?
Alas, the above system requirements for Archeage do not guarantee a comfortable game. Even now, inconditions of relatively empty locations, the game "slows down" in a number of moments. It is especially difficult during sieges and other mass events. Also remember that you will need a fast and stable internet connection.
Starting on a weak computer
Theoretically, ArcheAge can be played on a less powerful configuration. If you set all settings to minimum, you will be able to use a computer with the following settings:
- Core 2 Duo processor from 2 GHz;
- video card - from GeForce 7200+;
- RAM – from 4 GB.
True, you can't count on special comfort in this case. When entering the city, you will need to direct the camera down to the floor so as not to load the video card and processor with a large number of moving objects. During the sieges, your character will be something completely useless, most likely, a player from the opposite team will kill him, not allowing him to get out of the "brakes".
The operating system also matters. The game runs on Windows XP (be sure to update your graphics card drivers), but in this case, the performance will decrease even more. The best option is Windows 7. Everything works just as well on the G8. But with the "ten" sometimes an unusual bug appears - after exiting the game, the mouse connected via USB stops working! To return it to working capacity, follow these steps:
- remove the mouse from the port and reinsert it;
- if it didn't work, press Ctrl+Alt+Del andselect Change User.
Reboot also helps.