Many people are interested in how to post photos on Instagram. At the same time, most users are sure that this can only be done from a smartphone. In fact, the ability to upload photos from a computer to Instagram is quite affordable using Gramblr. This is a free program that allows you to connect your Instagram account and start uploading photos immediately.
Speaking of how to upload photos to Instagram through a computer using Gramblr, you must be registered in this social network in advance. Your photos must be pre-edited to meet the program's size requirements, which is 650 by 650 pixels. You can add any description and tags to an image. Once Gramblr uploads your photo, it will provide you with links to share your pictures.
How does it work?
To follow the instructions on how to upload photos to Instagram through a computer, you need to do the following:
1. Download and install the Gramblr app from its official website. The program is currentlysupports Windows (XP, Vista, 7th and 8th versions) and Mac OS X.
2. Before uploading photos, they must first be saved as-j.webp
3. Sign in to your Instagram account using your account information.
4. Select the photo you want to upload and click Upload.
5. Add a caption to the photo and click Save.
After you follow these steps of the process of how to upload photos to Instagram via computer, Gramblr will provide both direct links to uploaded images, web links, HTML code, coding for BB forums, and also provide the ability to share your photos on Facebook and Twitter.
So, you can upload photos to your Instagram account that weren't taken with your phone. In addition, Instagram is a great opportunity to advertise something in an interesting visual way. In this regard, many are interested in how to post photos on Instagram without having an Android or IOS device at all. Today you can find whole groups of users who work around the limited environment of this service. So how do they do it? There are currently several ways, and using Bluestacks is the easiest, allowing you to upload photos directly from yourdesktop!
Bluestacks is a free program, currently in beta, that simulates running Android apps on your Windows or Mac device. It will also give you access to a more complete use of your Instagram account, and you will be able to upload photos in any size, use filters, comments, view images and access account settings just like you would from the app on your phone.
How to do it?
1. First of all, you need to download and install BlueStacks.
2. Once installed, click the search button (magnifying glass icon) in the upper right corner of the program. Find Instagram and install the app.
3. After that, Instagram will appear in your BlueStacks settings panel. Sign in to your Instagram account (or create a new one).
4. In your Instagram profile settings, select Options and then "Camera settings", and uncheck "Use Instagram's Advanced Camera".
5. After following the instructions - how to upload photos to Instagram through a computer, you can also go to other settings and connect your accounts to other social networks.
6. Now return to the BlueStacks panel by pressing the Home button at the bottom of the screen. Find the "File Expert" button and install the app, leave it running in the background.
7. After that, put the photos you want to upload to Instagram into the My Pictures folder on your computer. Create a new folderinside this directory and name it whatever you want to upload images to Instagram (for example "Instagram photo").
8. Now reopen Instagram in BlueStacks - you can upload any selected photos!