There are a huge number of video formats in the world, each of them is good in its own way, someone prefers AVI, and someone MP4. Regardless of this, the user with the help of special programs can convert AVI to MP4 and vice versa. The article will present these very programs, as well as guides on their use.
Programs for converting MP4 to AVI and vice versa
Below will be discussed the program for converting video. This procedure is performed in each of them in a similar way, only the interface differs. So that the user does not have unnecessary questions, we will analyze each in detail.
Freemake Video Converter
We'll start with the Freemake Video Converter app. This is one of the most popular converters on the software market, which is why many users stop at it. So, to convert MP4 to AVI without quality loss, you need to do the following:
- Run the program and add the video you want to convert to it. Make it prettysimple, just open the folder with the video in the "Explorer" and drag it with the mouse into the program window.
- As soon as the video is added, you can start choosing the format in which you want to convert it. Choose "to MP4" or "to AVI" on the bottom bar.
- A window will appear in which you need to set the conversion parameters. In the "Profile" list, select the desired pattern, and below specify the folder to save. If you want to convert without losing quality, then select "Original Settings".
- Click the "Convert" button.
The video conversion process will start. You need to wait for it to complete, after which you can close the program.
Format Factory is an equally popular application for converting AVI to MP4 and vice versa. It is also easy to use:
- Run the program on your computer.
- On the left panel, in the "Video" category, select the format you want to convert the video to. For example, MP4.
- A new window will appear in which you need to set the conversion parameters.
- Click the "Add file" button and in the window that appears, go to the folder with the video and select it.
- Now press the "Settings" button.
- In the drop-down list, select the quality of the original video and click "OK".
- After that, you need to return to the main menu of the program and press the "Start" button on the top panel.
The video conversion will start. You can watch the whole process just below the "Start" button. Its duration depends directly on the size of the source file.
Movavi Video Converter
With Movavi Video Converter, converting AVI to MP4 is as easy as with other programs:
- Open Movavi Video Converter.
- Select the folder with the video you want to convert in the "Explorer".
- Drag the video from "Explorer" to the program window with the mouse.
- On the bottom panel, select the format you want to convert the clip you just selected to. For example, MP4.
- Now click on the button in the form of a gear, which is located just below, opposite the line "Output Format".
- A window will appear in which you can set additional parameters. Once done, click OK.
- Now you can start converting by clicking the "Start" button.
So we figured out how to convert AVI to MP4 and vice versa. As you can see, this procedure is quite simple and absolutely everyone can handle it, especially following the instructions above.