Most manufacturers of electronic devices create user databases that are common to a wide variety of gadgets. If you prefer Apple technology and own an iPhone, iPad or Macintosh, then you probably have an Apple ID account. However, troubles occasionally occur, during which a message may appear stating that your Apple ID is blocked.
One of the main reasons why the iPhone 5 is blocked by Apple ID is entering the wrong passcode. If you accidentally entered the wrong combination into iTunes, iCloud or AppStore several times in a row, the system will automatically block your account.
This is the simplest of cases, and it is also easy to solve. To regain access to the device, you can use one of the following options:
- request a recovery code to the e-mail specified during registration;
- answer security questions;
- reset your password by connecting your iPhone to another authorized Apple device (such as a computer with iTunes installed).
If your Apple ID is blocked for this particularreason, but you can’t do anything using these methods, in no case contact third-party specialists. One of the most common schemes of scammers is to offer services for money that are impossible on their own. Therefore, it would be better to contact an authorized service or call technical support.
The most controversial reason why Apple ID is blocked on many devices. Apple specialists monitor the activity of accounts and accounts on all released gadgets, so if it seems to them that the device has changed its owner, then they may well restrict access to it. What are the most common "suspicious activities"?
- Frequently changing account settings. If you become the owner of an Apple device, try to enter the data that you will not change - login, password, mailbox, security questions. All this should remain unchanged.
- Don't try to get refunds for purchased apps too often. Specialists may decide that the device has been stolen and the attackers are trying to extract as much money from it as possible.
- The same applies to other payment systems. Use only one plastic card. If you regularly change payment data, this may give a signal that the gadget is "going from hand to hand".
- The biggest problems await the owners of "general accounts". By providing access to the device to third parties, iPhone ownerstrying to earn. However, customers often change their account information, which brings us back to the first item on the list.
Remember that if the iPhone is blocked by Apple ID, then it becomes practically useless, and only the original owner of the gadget can restore access.
Despite the fact that Apple systems are famous for their security, there are precedents for hacking databases and gaining access to several thousand accounts by attackers. In this case, the administration decides to block hacked accounts remotely.
You can argue as much as you like about the legitimacy of such actions, especially if everything was in order with the user account at the time of blocking, but the fact remains - you will have to deal with the problem yourself. The main thing - in any case, do not pay the attackers a "ransom" for account data.
So, you have a problem: Apple ID is blocked. What to do? There are some standard tips that a device owner should follow.
- Recovery via mail.
- Use security questions.
- Don't forget to set an alternate email address.
If none of the options worked out for you, then all that remains is to contact the support service. And here the main problems will arise.
- You will need to verify ownership of the device. And for this, only a purchase receipt in an authorizedstore. Therefore, if a company is engaged in the resale of devices imported, for example, from Poland, then their sales receipts are not suitable. Only those that they received in a Polish store will fit.
- Unlocking through technical support can take up to a month. This is due to the fact that such issues are resolved at the central office (English-speaking), and not by local consultants.
- Calls to the support service are paid. And in time they can take up to half an hour.
You don't have any other options though. Either contact the experts, or your device will remain a lifeless "cobblestone".
Now let's figure out how to make sure that your iPhone is not blocked on Apple ID. In fact, it is not so difficult, since the tips are quite standard and familiar to any computer user.
- Set a really strong password for your Apple ID. And if it is dangerous enough for a PC to store it on a piece of paper, then it is possible to leave a note with a password from the phone at home.
- Get in the habit of changing your password regularly. Let it be just one character or letter, but this is enough to protect yourself. Just don't overdo it, as this can signal "suspicious activity".
- Do not store payment data in the device's temporary memory. It is better to take out the card once again and enter its data manually than in case of an unfortunate set of circumstances, an attacker will gain access to it.
- No wayplease do not let other people use your account.
- Don't change your Apple ID settings based on other people's advice or requests.
Unfortunately, if your Apple ID is blocked, only technical support can change it. Do not hesitate to contact them, as they will be able to help you quickly and immediately with most problems, and in case of serious problems, everything will be resolved at the official level and there will be no new errors related to authentication on the device.